HOW TO REGISTER:
Please go to Mondo Verde Expeditions website and register for our program. Please go to https://mondove.com/register/ In the Program's Name Box please include Jim Griggs Tanzania 2020 Trip 1 or Trip 2.
Once you register, Mondo Verde Expeditions will send you an invoice.
· A 25% deposit of total invoice is due to hold your place on the journey.
· Balance payment in full is due 90 days before departure.
· Deposit and final payment for the program should be made by check or Bill Pay.
If paying via check, please make check to Mondo Verde Expeditions.
Mail check to:
Mondo Verde Expeditions
If paying via Bill Pay:
701 N. Summit Blvd.
Frisco, CO 80443
Routing Number: 102103407
Account Number: 3350006432
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT OPTION:
If you would prefer to pay via credit card, we would need to include an additional 3% credit card processing fee to the program’s total cost. Please let us know if this is your preference so we can amend your invoice and send you to our secured credit card processing link.
- For trips canceled 91 days or more before departure Mondo Verde Expeditions, LLC will refund 50% of the reservation deposit.
- For any cancellations within the final 90 days before departure there will be no refunds. Mondo Verde Expeditions will make its best effort to refund a portion of the trip cost that it able to recover from hotels and other service providers.
- No refunds will be made for any unused portions of the trip.
RESPONSIBILITY AND INSURANCE
· Mondo Verde Expeditions services include only the services described in the itinerary. The guest is responsible for obtaining passports, visas, travel insurance, payment for excess baggage charges, items of a personal nature, such as drinks, laundry, communications (phone calls, faxes, emails, internet service, etc), national and international airport departure taxes, gratuities, or any other services not specified in the program.
· Mondo Verde Expeditions retains the right to make changes in the contracted itinerary.
· Mondo Verde Expeditions is not responsible for extra costs caused by delays or cancellation of air, road, lake, river or trail travel due to changes in airline schedules, bad weather conditions, civil or government strikes, acts of God or government, acts of terrorism, force majeure, criminal activity, or sickness.
· Mondo Verde Expeditions highly recommends that our clients protect themselves with travel insurance to prevent any financial losses.
- Payment constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out herein, including the attached itinerary and travel tips.